Wednesday, April 14, 2010

That's a whole lotta man

Last weekend Mr. Tankersley took me to my first bodybuilding show. It was amazing. The women inspired me to continue my journey and the guys were pretty nice to look at lol.
We also got the chance to meet Branch Warren. He's a great guy and really easy on the eyes. We both got our photos taken with him and I got his autograph. Here are some of the photos I took. We were about 15 rows back but because I have that amazing new camera with a super nice lens it looks like we're right there.
Branch Warren, this was my favorite pose of his.
Mr. Tankersley and Branch and that's Trish Warren in the background.
Me and Branch, my face says OMG Branch Warren has his arm around me. LOL
Just one of the many photos we took that night. Think this was the over 30 category or something.
Trish Warren with some of the ladies. I think this was the fitness category
Can you say holy back muscles?
Pretty niice if you ask me
Andy Haman!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment