Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Day 1

Well today marks day 1 of my wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I already know what my big present is, but since it won't be here until Tuesday it will stay a surprise to you all until I can get a pic taken.

So today I got a pedicure and got my nails done. They are both purple, even though they are different shades. It was a great deal. I really wanted the deluxe spa pedicure, but since I have a MAJOR case of razor burn (thank you cheapie disposables) he wouldn't do it for fear of a bad reaction to the menthol. As much as it would have been nice I have to thank him for thinking of my poor legs. :) He did a kick ass job on my nails though. I told Mr. Tankersley I want to take him with us when we move because I have never had someone do such a great job.

After that we went out to dinner at Red Lobster and I had the biggest margarita I've ever seen. Top shelf of course, this mama don't do the cheap tequila *GAG*. I could have easily put another one away, but since we had the boys I stopped at one.

I also got new lifting gloves today, but those won't be put to use until Tuesday when we get back in the gym. I needed them bad, and I can't wait to use them. They are black with pink (of course).

Stayed tuned tomorrow night for Mother's Day Weekend Day 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment