Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time for a deload

I am sick. The sinus pressure is about to kill me it is ridiculous. Mr. Tankersley hasn't had a deload this year so we decided now was a good time for one. No gym for a week, and we're going to eat things we shouldn't. Last night we went out for Mexican food and I had a margarita and Mr. Tankersley had a couple drinks as well. P really liked his taco and rice and beans. He ate like such a big boy. Afterward we went for milkshakes. Those were very yummy.

Maybe I'll cook tonight or maybe we'll go out again. Mr. Tankersley has his Wednesday foreman's meeting tonight so no telling what we'll do. The good news is I only put on a pound from last night so that will be super easy to lose.

M did really good after getting his shots. You wouldn't even know he had them. No fussiness, no pain, no redness, no swelling, and he still sleeps all night. He's getting so big. He tries to roll over from back to belly, but he can't quite get his leg over. He's been doing belly to back since he was 3 weeks old. He also pulls himself up to standing if you hold his hands while he's sitting.

This weekend is Mother's Day and we'll probably go to McAllen to do some shopping. Mr. Tankersley is going to cook me breakfast like he used to before we started the weight loss routines. I can't wait. It's going to be so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment