Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend Day 2

The day started out with breakfast at a little Mexican place. I had barbacoa and menudo. It was very yummy. After breakfast we did a little shopping. We got a water cooler since we go through 2 cases of bottled water a week. Mr. Tankersley also bought my second Mother's Day gift which was a Cricut. I have been wanting one for a long time, but ended up buying an Quick Cutz Epic Six from Scrapbooksteals. I can't wait to use the Cricut. I played with it a bit today and I really like it. When we move I'm going to need a third bedroom just for my craft stuff. *hint hint* honey.

After shopping we went to lunch at Chili's. It was good food, horrible service, but good food. I decided to forego the margarita this time though, I've drunk more this week than I have all year. Then we went grocery shopping which wasn't as exciting, but still had to be done.

I can't wait until Tuesday when my big present gets here. Until then, I'll update on tomorrow's festivities either tomorrow night or Monday (depending on how many margaritas I have out on the island). :)

2 comments: