Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is it April yet?

It seems like March has gone by so slow. I am ready to move on to the next month. April brings lots of fun.

First there is Easter and Mr. Tankersley will have a 4 day weekend. YAY!!!
Then the following week we have a trip planned to meet some e-friends and go to a body building competition. That is another 4 day weekend.
Then Mr. Tankersley has a business trip the following week and I hope that trip holds some good news being announced.

It's M's first Easter and I can't wait to take many photos. P is old enough this year that I think he will have a blast hunting eggs. I am looking forward to when both boys can hunt them together like my sister and I did.

I have been a member of www.whattoexpect.com since January 2007 and I have formed many friendships along the way. On April 10th I get the chance to meet some of the other Texas moms who had babies around the same time I had M. It is going to be so much fun and yes there will be pictures of that too. After that is over we are meeting my grandma to drop the boys off with her so we can enjoy a child free night. Something we haven't had since P was born (well maybe once we did). Mr. Tankersley bought VIP seats to the Ronnie Coleman Classic. Branch Warren will be there doing a guest posing.
Now I know the last part sounded like gibberish to those who don't know bodybuilding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branch_Warren

After the show we will both get a full night's sleep and then drive to pick up the boys on Sunday.

Mr. Tankersley is mostly looking forward to the show. I, on the other hand, am most looking forward to a full night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment