Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our first night without daddy

Well Mr. Tankersley had to go out of town on business today. That means I get to be alone with the boys all day. It didn't go as bad as I thought it would. P and I made pizza together for dinner. He kept trying to eat the sauce and cheese before it was cooked and then was too full to eat when it was done. It wasn't anywhere close to as healthy as I normally eat, but I figure it was much healthier than the crap you get at chain pizza places. Not that one delivers out here to us anyway.

M slept most of the day, so I think I'll be in for a long night. Oh well I guess it won't be too bad since I hate sleeping alone.

Mr. Tankersley will be home tomorrow evening. Maybe with some good news about his job. We'll just have to wait and see. We did find out that he is getting a new truck though so that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment